Thursday, August 9, 2007

The sun and me

It would be such lovely fun,
If I could capture the sun!

I could keep it in my pocket,
Or wear it like a shiny locket!

And take it to my friends homes,
And burn holes in their garden gnomes!

As of little kids who burn little ants,
I would take care to sizzle their pants!

At night I would hide it in the pool
Then, I will never have to go to school!

Of course, I wont hog it all,
It can shine a little around night fall!

And when the king wants it for crops,
I would lend it out for a few acid drops!

2 comments:

ashwin said...

kavi kalidaasji...

sab theek hai lekin yeh pool aur school ka kya hisaab hai? thanik is naadaan balak ko samjaiye..
kahin praas joodte joodte, kavita ke matlab ko tood na dijiye...

Manjiri said...

hmm ... why does this blog remind me of Seinfeld...A Show about Nothing!!